* 1 log of Ile de France goat cheese
* 1 egg white or 1 beaten whole egg
* 1 cup of bread crumbs, seasoned with 1 tsp each: fresh
ground pepper, salt, dried basil and garlic powder
* 1 Tbls each: olive oil and butter
* 1 cup field greens
* 2 Tbls of lemon olive oil
* First you will need to form the goat cheese into little rounds. If you let the log warm slightly, then you can slice off a section of the log (about 1 inch thick), and form into the round. Then place in the refrigerator to firm up. Toss the lettuce with the lemon olive oil, set aside.
* Place a pan on the stove on medium hight heat, with 1 tbls butter and 1tbls olive oil. Now place the goat cheese rounds in the egg white (or whole beaten egg) and moisten on both sides. Then push into the bread crumbs on each side. Add to the already warm fry pan. Fry on each side for about 2 minutes, until brown and crispy. Serve immediately on a pinch of the greens.