Home Recipes from our Members
makes 64 appetizer-size brie bites
* 1 8-ounce package phyllo dough, thawed
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 1 8-ounce package Ile de France Le Brie Original Soft Ripened Cheese
* 2 tablespoons Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 lime, cut in small wedges
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Unroll 4 sheets of phyllo dough.
* Brush with melted butter.
* Using pizza cutter, cut into 16 equal sections.
* Press one phyllo section into each muffin cup of mini-muffin pan.
* Remove rind from brie and cut brie into 1-inch cubes.
* Place 1 brie cube atop each phyllo section in mini-muffin pan.
* Blend: chipotle peppers, honey and brown sugar in blender until smooth.
* Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper mixture over each brie bite in muffin pan.
* Bake for 8-10 minutes until phyllo is golden and brie is bubbly.
* Repeat with remaining phyllo dough, brie and chipotle pepper mixture.
* Serve with lime wedges to squeeze atop brie bites.