Home Recipes from our Members
* 2 cloves of fresh garlic minced
* 1/2 half red onion
* 2/3 bag of baby spinach
* 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Crumbled Ile de France Goat Cheese (as little or as much as you like-I used about 1/3 the log)
* Saute the garlic, onion and 1 tbs of olive oil until translucent (big bad cooking word!) and then added the spinach and cooked until wilted.
* Brush the remaining tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the dough (already floured and stretched on the baking sheet) and then simply spread the spinach mixture evenly across the dough.
* Then add the crumbled goat cheese. Bake at 425 for about 13-15 minutes.