* Cook the wheat in boiling and salted water, then drain, and rinse in cold water.
* Carefully wash the spinach and the cherry tomatoes. Cut the artichokes into quarters.
* Slice thinly the sun dried tomatoes and mix them with the wheat. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the oil, the vinegar and the mustard. Add salt and pepper.
* Cut the SUPREME cheese into pieces. Lay the spinach shoots on 4 plates.
* Place the wheat mix in a nice pile on top.
* Atop each pile with a piece of SUPREME.
* Place the artichokes and the cherry tomatoes around.
* Serve the vinaigrette separately.
* SUPREME suggestion for presentation:
* Spread the sun dried tomatoes at the bottom of 4 ramekin dishes. Cover with a slice of SUPREME cheese, then the wheat. Pack down well. Place atop the spinach shoots and put the artichokes and the cherry tomatoes around them. Serve the vinaigrette separately. We recommend that you try a Pinot Noir d’Alsace with this dish