* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
* 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 16 belgian endive leaves, washed and dried
* 1/4 cup ILE DE FRANCE LE BRIE, rind trimmed and cubed
* 16 sprigs fresh parsley
* Heat oil and vinegar in a large pan over medium heat.
* Add nuts, cabbage, salt and onion powder and saute until cabbage is wilted, stirring occasionally.
* Spoon nuts and cabbage evenly onto endive leaves.
* Top each with an equal amount of brie and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
* Prep and Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes.