* 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
* 18 oz. wheel Ile de France® Brie
* 2 Tbsp. raspberry chipotle sauce (We used Fischer & Wieser®)
* 1 egg, beaten
* Preheat oven to 400°F. On a well floured sheet of waxed paper, roll out puff pastry dough to about 12" x 12". Seal any breaks in the dough with water. Set aside.
* Spread raspberry chipotle sauce on top of the Brie. Drape the puff pastry sheet evenly over the Brie, pressing and compacting dough around the sides and tucking the remainder underneath to seal.
* Add decorative pastry touches to the top and brush with egg wash.
Bake on a foil or parchment lined pie plate for 22 - 25 minutes or until pastry crust puffs and turns golden.
Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting.