* 1 small head Red cabbage, outer leaves removed, cored and very thinly sliced, about 8 cups
* 3 oz Ile de France® Le Brie, cut into thin, 1-inch pieces
* 3/4 Lb Bacon, about 8 thick slices
* 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
* 1/4 cup Red wine or cider vinegar
* 1/2 cup Olive oil
* 2 to 3 cups Croutons
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* Cook the bacon in a large skillet until crisp, about 6 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towel and crumble into 1-inch pieces.
* Place the cabbage in a large salad bowl.
* In a small bowl, mix the mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, and oil until well blended. Pour the vinaigrette over the cabbage and toss well; let sit at least 10 minutes and up to 1 to 2 hours.
* Sprinkle the bacon in the center on the cabbage. Surround the salad with the croutons and layer Ile de France Le Brie on top. Toss just before serving.
To make croutons, cut 3 cups cubed crusty bread and toss with 1 to 2 Tbsp olive oil and spread in a thin layer on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400˚F for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.