* 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 Tbsp sugar
* 1/2 Tbsp honey
* 1/2 tsp ground allspice
* 1/2 cup walnut pieces
* 8 ounces Ile de France Brie Cheese, diced
* 4 cups shredded red cabbage
* 2 cups shredded green cabbage
* 2 cups torn watercress leaves
* 1/4 cup diced red onion
* 1 large golden skinned apple, diced
* 1/3 cup golden raisins
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 2 Tbsp apple jelly
* 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 6 French baquette bread slices
* Line a baking sheet with foil; lightly oil the foil.
* Heat the vegetable oil, sugar, honey and allspice in a medium skillet over medium heat.
* Add the nuts and cook, stirring till the nuts are well coated, about 10 minutes.
* Transfer to the baking sheet.
* Cool then break into small clusters.
* Place 6 ounces of the brie and the remaining slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
* In a small saucepan place the ingredients for the vinaigrette; gently heat until hot and well blended.
* Preheat the broiler; divide the remaining 2 ounces brie among the bread slices; broil until the cheese melts, about 1 minute.
* Toss the salad with the warm dressing.
* Divide among 6 plates; Place a baquette slice at the edge of each salad, then garnish with the nuts and serve immediately.