* 7 oz of Suprême cheese
* 4 portions of rocket salad and dandelions
* 14 oz of fresh vegetables
(asparagus, carrots, custard marrows, sweet corn...)
* 3 tablespoons of a basic olive oil vinaigrette
* 2 tablespoons of golden pine nuts
* 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
* Lightly cook the vegetables in boiling and salted water, whilst keeping them crunchy. Put them in cold water after cooking and drain them.
* Cut your Suprême cheese into slices and roll it in chives and chopped pine nuts.
* Season the salad with the olive oil vinaigrette, and serve it with the slices of Suprême cheese and the vegetables.