* Ile de France® Original Goat cheese
* Glass jar
Any of the following:
* Thin slices of garlic
* Whole sun-dried tomatoes
* Sprigs of fresh or dry rosemary
* Toasted pine nuts or walnuts
* A few peppercorns
* A bay leaf
* Place a log of goat cheese into a glass jar.
* Add any or all of the following ingredients: thin slices of garlic, whole sun-dried tomatoes, sprigs of fresh or dry rosemary, toasted pine nuts or walnuts, a few peppercorns, and a bay leaf.
* Cover with good olive oil, seal tightly, and place in the refrigerator. The cheese will keep for at least 2 weeks.
* Serve marinated goat cheese with crackers, thin slices of crusty bread, or on top of salads.