* 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
* ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. ground black pepper
* ½ tsp. onion powder
* ½ tsp. garlic powder
* ¼ tsp. fresh thyme leaves
* 8 lg. Portobello mushroom caps, stems removed, cleaned
* 4 oz. Chaumes® cheese, sliced
* 2 large jarred roasted red peppers
* 1 cup mixed baby lettuces
* 4 hamburger buns
* In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush both sides of each mushroom using the balsamic marinade, generously coating each.
* Place mushrooms stem side up on the grill rack. Grill, turning once, until seared and tender, about 5-8 minutes per side. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, place 1 oz. of cheese on 4 mushroom caps. Cook until melted.
* Meanwhile, split red peppers in half and deseed. Set aside to drain on a paper towel.
* Distribute lettuce and red pepper evenly among the bottoms of the hamburger buns. Place mushrooms without cheese stem side up on the red pepper. Top with the cheese covered mushrooms, stem side down. Cover with the top bun. Serve.