* 6 large leeks (3 lbs.)
* 9 mini sweet peppers, halved horizontally
* 10 (or 2 medium red peppers, cut into large strips)
* 3 large shallots, cut into 1/4" rings
* 1/3 cup extra- virgin olive oil
* 1/2 tsp. French grey salt or table salt
* 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
* 4 large fresh rosemary sprigs
* 4 oz. Chaumes® cheese, cut into strips
* Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim leeks leaving root ends intact and leaving 1” greens.
Cut leeks horizontally. Under running water, gently peel back layers to release dirt. Pat dry.
* In an extra large bowl, combine oil, salt and pepper. Using hands, rub leeks with oil.
Place leeks in a single layer on a jellyroll pan covered with parchment paper.
Continue with peppers and shallots by tossing in remaining oil. Tuck rosemary sprigs between vegetables. Roast 30 minutes.
* Top with cheese. Bake until cheese softens, about 1-2 minutes.
Make Ahead: Prepare through Step 2. Reheat, then top with cheese and return pan to oven until cheese softens.