* 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 cups breadcrumbs, Italian flavor
* ½ cup vegetable oil
* ¼ cup olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 shallot, minced
* 1 cup Portabella mushrooms, sliced ¼" thick
* 1 cup Crimini mushrooms, quartered
* 1 cup Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* ½ tsp. salt
* ½ tsp. fresh black pepper
* 1 cup white wine
* 8 oz. Chaumes® cheese, sliced
* Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour, then the egg, and then the breadcrumbs.
* Heat the vegetable oil in a large sauté pan on high heat. Cook the chicken breasts until they are golden brown on both sides and drain on paper towels, then transfer chicken breasts to a large casserole dish.
* Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan, add the garlic and shallots, and cook until they become translucent but not brown.
* Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Add all the mushrooms and salt and pepper to the pan and stir well. Continue cooking until the mushrooms have released most of their moisture, about 5 minutes. Add the wine to the mushrooms and stir to combine. Pour over the chicken breasts.
* Cover chicken and mushrooms with the cheese and bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.