* 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
* 3/4 cup grated Comté cheese
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil or dill
* 1 tablespoon butter, melted
* 4 servings hot cooked vegetable, such as cauliflower,
* green beans, cabbage wedges, carrots, zucchini or mashed potatoes
* Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a shallow 1 - quart baking dish.
* In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Comté and herbs.
* Stir in butter.
* Place vegetable in the prepared dish; sprinkle evenly with the bread crumb mixture.
* Bake until crumbs are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.