* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon each salt and ground black pepper
* 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
* 4 cups mixed salad greens
* 4 cups Comté cheese cut in 1/4-inch thick matchsticks (about 8 ounces)
* 2 medium-sized tomatoes, cut in wedges
* 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
To prepare dressing:
* In a cup, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
* In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; cook green beans until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
* Toss green beans with 1 tablespoon of the dressing; cool. Spread greens on a serving platter.
* In rows, arrange Comte, tomatoes, chopped eggs and green beans.
* Drizzle with remaining dressing.