* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 medium onion, sliced
* 8 eggs
* 3/4 cup milk
* 2 cups grated Comte (about 4 ounces)
plus 2 tablespoons of grated Comte for topping
* 2/3 cup quality ham
cut in strips (about 2 ounces)
* 6 sun-dried tomato halves, softened in water and thinly sliced
* Pinch ground red pepper
* 6 asparagus spears, blanched
* Preheat oven to 400° F. In a 9-inch oven-proof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until hot; add onion; saute until soft. In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk; stir in Comte, ham, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper and sauteed onion.
* In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat; add egg mixture; cook for 2 minutes.
* Arrange asparagus on top like the spokes of a wheel; bake until center is set, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with Comte.