* 1/2 Livarot cheese (4.5-5 oz)
* 1 Pont l'Evêque cheese (7.75 oz)
* 9 oz. short crust pastry
* 1 egg yolk
* 3.5 oz. creme fraiche
* 1 glass of milk
* Some butter (for the mould)
* Remove the rind from the two cheeses and mince them.
* Mix, by using a whisk the egg yolk, the cream, the milk, the cheeses, the pepper and the grated nutmeg.
* Switch on the oven to 450°F. Spread out the pastry and put it in a buttered pie plate.
* Pour the mixture over it and leave it to bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the mould and serve warm.