For the pastry:
* 1 Pont l'Evêque cheese (7.75 oz. box)
of which 5.5 oz. will be used for the sauce
* 7 oz. puff pastry
* 7 oz. fresh spinach
For the sauce:
* 3.5 oz. butter
* 1 tbsp. lemon juice
* 1 bunch chives
* 5.5 oz. Pont l'Evêque cheese
* Cut the pastry into 2.5" by 2.5" squares and put them into the oven at 400°F, for 15 minutes.
* Meanwhile, wash real well the spinach, and cook in boiling, salted water, then drain and add on top the butter with a hint of garlic.
* When the pastry is ready, remove the top layer and garnish the inside with the spinach, and layer with cubes of Pont l'Evêque cheese (without the rind).
* Place back on top the top pastry layer and put it in the warm oven for several minutes. Then prepare the sauce to go with the pastry.
* Put 3,5 oz of water into a saucepan and add a hint of pepper and some lemon juice.
* At boiling point, add 3.5 ounces of butter, and 5.5 ounces of
Pont l'Evêque cheese, and mix well, all whilst keeping it on the stove.
* Set out the pastry, pour some sauce on top, and serve warm.