1. The Onions, Zucchini, Eggplant and Butternut Squash should be cut into 1/2 inch dice.
2. Place the diced vegetables and the garlic on a large sheet pan. Pour the olive oil on top and sprinkle with the Rosemary, Salt and Pepper. Using your hands, toss the mixture making sure that all the vegetables are coated with the Olive Oil.
3. Roast the mixture in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are beginning to caramelize and are soft.
4. Remove the vegetables from the oven and set aside to cool.
5. Place the goat cheese and the heavy cream into the bowl of a food processor and process till they are combined, about 10-15 seconds.
6. Next add the vegetables, dried cranberries, salt and pepper to the cheese mixture and pulse until the mixture is almost smooth, but you can still see pieces of the vegetables.
7. Place 1 sheet of Athens Filo Dough on a board and brush with approximately 1 tablespoon of melted butter and then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of panko bread crumbs. Continue this process 3 more times till you have 4 layers. Place 1 more sheet of filo on the stack. At the short end of the filo stack place half the filling in the shape of a log, 1 inch from the end and leaving 1 each on each side. Fold both sides in the length of the stack and roll the stack till the end.
8. Repeat step number 7 with the remaining ingredients.
9. Place both rolls seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush both with butter and sprinkle each with a tablespoon of panko bread crumbs.
10. Bake in a preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
11. While the strudel is cooking, in a saucepan combine the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and honey. Cook over medium low heat until the mixture has reduced and is the consistency of a very thick syrup.
12. When the strudel is done, remove from oven and cool. Slice diagonally into 3 pieces and drizzle with the balsamic mixture. Enjoy!!