* 4 eggs
* 7 oz of Suprême cheese
* 20 plain croutons
* 4 servings of mixed salads (endives, spinach...)
* 1,7 oz of roughly chopped shelled walnuts
* 4 tablespoons of walnut oil vinaigrette
* 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
* Delicately poach the eggs (without the shell) in simmering and salted water for 2 minutes, then drain them onto a clean cloth.
* Cut the Suprême cheese into slices and roll them in the chopped walnuts.
* Season the salad.
* Place over the egg a slices of cheese, the croutons and sprinkle it all with chives.