* 1/2 red pepper
* 1/2 yellow pepper
* 8 mini ears of corn
* 7 oz of Suprême cheese
* 4 cherry tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon of chopped basil
* 1 tablespoon of snipped chives
* 4 tablespoons of olive oil
* Cut the peppers into squares and marinate them with the corn, the cherry tomatoes, the olive oil and the herbs for half a day.
* Fry the vegetables in a non stick pan for several minutes, and let them cool.
* Cut the Suprême cheese into pieces, then intersperse the vegetables and the cheese onto wooden skewers. Serve with the remaining marinade and some salad leaves.