* 4,4 oz of Suprême cheese
* 4 eggs
* 4 servings of spinach shoots
* 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
* 3 tablespoons of olive oil vinaigrette
* 8 slices of flat bread with olives (or farmhouse bread)
* 1 clove of garlic
* 20 basil leaves
* 3.3 oz of olive oil
* Warm up the olive oil and fry the garlic, which has been cut into very thin strips, and the basil. Drain onto absorbent paper.
* Delicately poach the eggs in simmering and salted water, then drain them.
* Mix the spinach shoots with the vinaigrette and the chives.
Toast the slices of flat bread and atop with the Suprême cheese slices. Add pepper, and sprinkle with garlic and basil.