* 1-7 oz. Saint André Cheese
* 3 Tbsp. apricot preserves
* 4 dried apricots, chopped
* 2 Tbsp. pear, peeled, finely diced
* 2 Tbsp. walnuts, chopped
* Cut the St. André into thirds horizontally.
* Mix 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves with the chopped apricots and spread evenly on the bottom third of cheese. Cover with the middle layer.
* Mix the remaining tablespoon of apricot preserves with the chopped pears and nuts. Spread the mixture on the middle layer and cover with the final third of the cheese.
* Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
* Remove from refrigeration 30 minutes prior to serving with crackers or toast points.