- 4 bunches of ripe tomatoes
- 12 slices of Ile de France Baldaran
- 1 small pot of pesto
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the tomatoes and keep the green stalk.
- Slice the tomatoes horizontally in 8 similar pieces. Season the slices with salt and pepper and coat with pesto.
- Then cut the slices of Ile de France Baldaran into circles the size of the tomato to get 8 disks of cheese. Place them on the tomato slices.
- Piece together the tomatoes and fix the millefeuille into place with a wooden pick.
The Ile de France Baldaran slices are full of character due to the recipe associating full fat milk and carefully selected cheese ferments.
Those ferments provide to the Baldaran its delicate...