- 8 slices of Ile de France Brie
- 4 green asparagus
- 4 white asparagus
- 1 log of Ile de France fresh goat cheese 110 g
- Olive oil
- Salt and Espelette pepper
- 1 bunch of chives
- Peel and cook the asparagus spears in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Let them cool down under a stream of cold water. Dry them up and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, mix the goat cheese with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and a pinch of Espelette pepper and chopped chives.
- Arrange 2 slices of Ile de France Brie in quincunx, coat with fresh cheese and top with 1 white and 1 green asparagus.
- Roll the Ile de France Brie slices around the asparagus and let it cool down for 20 minutes.
- Cut the rolls into 3 bite-sized pieces of about 5 cm (3 small rolls per person). Secure the rolls with a wooden pick.
- Serve chilled as an aperitif.
Discover the full taste of a truly authentic Brie. ILE DE FRANCE® Bries are distinctive for their fine, natural white rind, smooth, tender body and fresh, nutty flavour. Available from the cheese co...