- Ile de France Brie slices
- Rice paper for spring rolls
- 4 cups of rice
- 1 small cup of rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 200 g raw fish (tuna, sea bream, salmon)
- 2 avocados
- 1 cucumber
- Prepare the rice for sushi.
- Rinse the rice until the water coming out of it is no longer cloudy. Let drain.
- Pour the rice into water 1.5 times its volume. Once the water boils, give it a stir with a spatula and cook for 15 minutes over low heat and covered.
- Let the rice cool down for a few moments, and add the sugar previously dissolved in the rice vinegar.
- Prepare the rolls: slice the salmon, cucumber, avocados.
- Place a sheet of cellophane on the work surface.
- Moisten your hands.
- Immerse the rice paper in a dish filled with warm/hot water and stir gently with fingertips to feel when they become soft enough to roll.
- Arrange the rice papers width-wise and cover them with a layer of rice. Leave one or two centimetres uncovered so that you can close the roll easily.
- Place a strip of salmon, cucumber, avocado and a slice of Ile de France Brie width-wise.
- Wrap the rice cakes in cellophane. Moisten the remaining strip so that it can be closed off more easily. Place in the fridge.
- Before serving, cut the rolls into slices 2 to 3 cm wide.