* 2 cups of Fourme d'Ambert
* 3 celery stalks
* 1 small white onion
* 1/2 cup softened butter
* 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
* 2 tbsp. chopped chives
* Finely chop the celery with the leaves, the onion with the stem and the walnuts.
* Remove the rind from the Fourme d'Ambert.
* Mix the butter and the cheese until it forms an even paste.
* Add the celery, onion, nuts and chives. Mix well.
* Divide the paste into 50 small portions.
* Roll them into well-formed balls.
* Roll each ball in paprika.
* Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.