* 4 free-range veal chops
* 8 oz. St. Agur cheese
* 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
* 6.5 oz. poultry broth
* 14 oz. meadow mushrooms
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 knob of butter
* Salt and pepper to season
* Remove the bottom of the meadow mushrooms, quickly wash and dry them carefully with a cloth.
* In a frying pan, start to warm up 2 tablespoons of oil, on medium heat. Add the mushrooms and turn them brown. Add salt and pepper. Mix quite often so as to avoid coloring, then lower the heat and let them cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
* In a large frying pan, start to warm up 1 tablespoon of oil, add a knob of butter. Lay down the veal chops, turn them brown on both sides on medium heat. Whilst cooking the meat, pour into a saucepan 6.5 oz. of poultry broth. At boiling point, reduce the heat, add the St. Agur cheese, in small cubes, turn gently in order to acquire a creamy sauce of an even consistency. Do not add salt, but add pepper and creme fraiche, and maintain the heat on a low flame.
* Put the veal chops onto a warm serving dish, pour the meat juice, and then top it with St. Agur sauce. Serve immediately along with the mixed fried meadow mushrooms.