* 4.5 oz. St. Agur
* 1.5 oz. butter
* 1 oz. flour
* 7.5 oz. milk
* 4 eggs
* Salt and pepper
* Preheat the oven to 400°F.
* In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour, milk, and whisk until boiling point. Take away from the flame.
* Separate the whites from the yolks. Add the yolks into the saucepan and whisk. Gradually add the St. Agur whilst stirring. Add salt and pepper to flavor.
* Beat the egg whites. Gently pour the preparation into the egg whites.
* Mix in order to achieve a smooth preparation. Grease a ramekin and pour in the mix.
* Put in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.