* 8 sprigs of chive
* St. Agur cream (see preparation below)
* 1 tablespoon of melted butter
* 4 flatbreads
* 2 pears
Ingredients of St. Agur cream:
* 2.5 oz. St. Agur (approx)
* 2 oz. quark cheese
* 1 teaspoon. lemon juice
* 1 small clove of garlic
* 2 tablespoons chopped watercress
* Peel the pears, remove the core and cut them into thin strips. Put them into a frying pan on medium heat with some butter until they start to brown.
* Grill the flatbreads. Cover them with the warm pears, then with St. Agur cream. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
* You may also put these flatbreads for 1 or 2 minutes under the oven’s grill and add some pine nuts, before serving them with a green salad.
Direction for St. Agur cream:
* Mix the St. Agur sauce with the white cheese until creamy, sauce like texture is achieved.
* Flavour it with lemon juice, then add the pressed garlic and the watercress.
* This cream will be delicious with raw vegetables: carrot sticks or endive leaves, fennel, and also as a sandwich spread.