* 8.5 oz. pancake pastry
* 2 oz. chopped spinach
* 3.5 oz. St. Agur cheese
* 1.7 oz. creme fraiche
* A few finely chopped walnuts
Ingredients for crepe (pancake):
* 4.5 oz. flour
* A pinch of salt
* 2 eggs
* 1 oz. sugar
* 8.5 oz. milk
* Make a hole in the flour, add the eggs, and mix. Add the sugar, then the milk and mix until the lumps disappear.
* Leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
* Then mix in the chopped spinach with the pastry, and prepare the crepes.
* Allow the crepes cool down. Meanwhile, grind the St. Agur cheese with a fork and mix with together the creme fraiche.
* Spread this mixture on the crepes, sprinkle with walnuts, and roll the crepes up.
* Serve them whole or slice them to smaller pieces and keep together with a toothpick. An excellent appetizer with cider.