* 12 thin slices of gingerbread
* 12 oz. St. Agur cheese
* Some raisins (1 oz.)
* 8 shelled walnuts
* Mince the raisins and the shelled walnuts.
* Grind the St. Agur cheese with a fork, then add to it the raisins and the walnuts.
* Spread this cream on the ginger bread and continue to do this whilst alternating the layer of gingerbread and St. Agur cream. Finish off with a slice of gingerbread on top.
* Gently pack down and poke with some small wooden picks in order to strengthen the layers of "Napoleon".
* Cover up with household aluminum foil and keep chilled until the point of tasting. (Cut up into smaller pieces if you prefer bite size appetizers.)
Excellent with sweet white wines, like Muscat or Sparkling wines.