* 1 bag of lamb’s lettuce
* Pine nuts (enough to suit your taste)
* 3-4 oz. bacon
* 2 oz. Roquefort cheese
* A dash of mustard
* 2 Tbsp. Banyuls vinegar
* 3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
* 1 Tbsp. Water,
* Prepare the vinaigrette by combining mustard, Banyuls vinegar, vegetable oil, water and pepper.
* Grill pine nuts in a frying pan until golden. Cut bacon into small pieces and brown in pan without oil or cooking fat. Cut the Roquefort into bite-sized pieces.
* Put the greens in a salad bowl. Add the cheese, then the bacon and finally the pine nuts. Add vinaigrette and toss.
* To finish... Keep the bacon bits and pine nuts warm, making a delicious contrast with the salad’s freshness.