* 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
* 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
* 1/2 cup shredded carrots
* 3 large garlic cloves, minced
* 1 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
* 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
* 3/4 cup lentils
* 1/4 tsp. each curry powder, salt, oregano and basil
* 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped into bite-size pieces
* 6 oz. Etorki cheese, grated (1 1/2 cups), divided
* Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a 4 qt. pot over high heat, cook and stir onion, peppers, carrots and garlic in hot oil until onions are tender, about 2 minutes. Add broth, tomatoes with juice, lentils and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low. Cook 5 minutes. Add broccoli. Return to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of Etorki.
* Lightly spray a 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish with vegetable oil. Pour lentil mixture into the dish. Top with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed.