* 4 salmon steaks
* 3-4 oz. St. Nectaire cheese
* 1/4 c. white wine
* 1 shallot
* Fresh cream
* 1 egg
* Preheat oven to 400°F, place rack in position to broil.
* Dice shallot, crush garlic, and sprinkle over the bottom of a baking dish.
* Quickly sear the salmon at high heat and place in baking dish.
* Blend egg and St. Nectaire in food processor.
* Cover the salmon with the cheese mixture and bake for 20 min.
* After 15 min. of baking, put the cooking juices into a saucepan, add fish stock and cream. Let sauce reduce.