* 2 tsp. oil
* 1 tsp. butter
* 3 eggs
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 Tbsp. each shredded Chaumes®,
Doux de Montagne® and Raclette
* Place an 8” omelet pan over high heat.
* When pan is hot, add oil and butterTilt pan to coat bottom and sides thoroughly.
* Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
* Pour eggs into pan and shake back and forth while stirring the eggs in a circular motion with the bottom of a fork held just above the pan bottom.
* Cook until eggs are almost set but still moist.
* Place 3 individual piles of cheese in a line in the center of the eggs in this order: 1 Tbsp. Chaumes®, 1 Tbsp. Doux de Montagne, 1 Tbsp. Raclette.
* Fold both sides towards the center to cover cheeses.
* Tilt pan to release omelet onto a plate. Top with the remaining 1 Tbsp. of each cheese, matching on top how it is filled in the center (Chaumes®, Doux de Montagne, Raclette).
* Garnish as desired.
* Makes 1 omelet.