* 3/4 lbs. lean (10% fat) ground beef
* 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped jalapeño (about 1/2 large jalapeño)
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
* 11/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 Tbsp. ancho chili powder
* 1 tsp. ground cumin
* 3/4 tsp. salt
* 8 Fol Epi® cheese, divided
* 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
* 6 bulkie rolls, split
* 1 large avocado, sliced
* Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Oil grates right before using. Shred approximately 3 oz. Fol Epi® into a large bowl (you should have about 3/4 cup), cut remaining Fol Epi® into 6 equal slices and set aside. Into the bowl with the shredded Fol Epi®, add beef, jalapeño, cilantro, Worcestershire, chili powder, cumin and salt, and mix just until combined. Shape into 6 patties, about 4" in diameter.
* Grill burgers 5-7 minutes per side or until almost cooked through (temperature should read 160°°F on an instant read thermometer). Top each burger with a slice of Fol Epi®, turn off heat and let stand 3-5 minutes until cheese begins to melt.
* Place tomato slices and burgers on bottom halves of rolls. Top with avocado and remaining halves of rolls.