* 1 lb. bulk breakfast sausage
* 4 oz. Fol Epi® Cheese, shredded
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
* 1 Tbsp. tarragon, chopped
* 1/2 cup fennel . diced small
* 2 small Granny Smith apples. cored and cut into bite-size pieces, unpeeled
* Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
* Using an ice cream scoop as a measure.
* form into 2-inch balls. Flatten to form patties.
* Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 300°F until done, about 30 to 45 minutes. Flip the sausage patties over mid-way through the cooking for even browning.