* 4 oz. Fol Epi® Cheese, cut into small dice
* 2 Tbsp. butter
* 2 Tbsp. flour
* 1 cup milk
* 3 eggs, separated
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
* Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour, stir with a whisk, pour in the milk and whisk until boiling.
* Remove from heat and mix with the Fol Epi. Add the pepper, nutmeg and the egg yolks.
* Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold in with a spatula.
* Pour into a soufflé dish that has been buttered and floured, bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for approximately 25 minutes. Serve immediately.