* 8 thin slices Emmental cheese (5-6 oz.)
* 2 oz. Emmental cheese, cut into small cubes
* 2 cups tender greens
* 2 carrots
* 1 red pepper
* 1 yellow pepper
* juice of 1 lemon
* 5 tbsp. canola oil
* salt and pepper to taste
* Use the slices of Emmental to create 4 large tubes that will serve as containers for the salad. Use 2 wooden skewers to join.
* The shorter sides of 2 large slices of Emmental to form a tube that will stand up on its own when placed vertically on a plate.
* Salad preparation: wash the peppers, remove seeds and cut into strips; peel the carrots and cut into long sticks.
* In a bowl, mix the oil, lemon juice, cheese cubes, salt and pepper.
* Fill the center of each tube with tender greens, sliced peppers, carrot sticks, and cheese cubes. Pass some of the ingredients through the "eyes" of the Emmental for a truly original presentation.