* 4 corn tortillas
* 2 chicken fillets, 4-5 oz. each
* 1 1/2 c. avocado
* 1 1/4 c. corn niblets
* 3 tbsp. lime juice
* 1 c. grated Emmental cheese
* 1 tsp. grated lime zest
* 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
* Tabasco sauce and salt
* Season the chicken fillets and fry until golden. Put aside.
* Peel avocado and cut into 1/2"-wide slices. Marinate in lime juice.
* Add corn niblets and lime zest.
* Cut the chicken fillets into strips and add to the avocado mixture.
* Stir in the grated Emmental cheese and olive oil.
* Add Tabasco and salt.
* Adjust the seasoning to taste.
* Spread the mixture onto the 4 tortillas.
* Roll the tortillas and place on a baking sheet.
* Bake at 350°F for 7-8 minutes.