* A small amount of chopped chives
* 2 Tbsp. butter
* Salt, pepper
* 4 large potatoes
* 1 Montagnard (7oz)
* 1 egg
* Wrap potatoes in tin foil. Bake 20-30 minutes at 400°, then let cool.
* Cut the Montagnard into small pieces and mix with egg, salt and pepper.
* Add 1 large spoonful of warm baked-potato pulp from each potato and the chopped chives to the Montagnard mixture.
* Stuff the potatoes with the Montagnard mixture.
* Top with a pat of butter. Bake at 400° for another 10 min. or until golden brown.