* 1 Montagnard (7 oz.)
* 6 eggs
* 4 oz. smoked chicken breast
* 6 oz. preserved tomatoes
* 6 slices of chorizo
* 1 tsp. oil, salt and pepper
* Break 6 eggs into a bowl and scramble with a wire whisk or fork. Cut the Montagnard, smoked chicken breast and preserved tomatoes into pieces, and add to the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a small amount of oil in the saucepan over a low heat, and add the egg mixture.
* Cook approximately 5 minutes, then tip onto a plate and refrigerate 1 hour.
* Cut the tortilla into squares. Fry chorizo slices and place on the squares. Serve immediately.
Suggestions: You can also mix small cubes of chorizo into the original egg mixture.