Goat Cheese Fondue with Sausage
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
At a glance
- 1 fresh white chèvre (Ile de France Goat Cheese)
- 1 fresh ash-dusted chèvre cheese
- 1 small container of heavy cream
- 4.23 cup red wine (Saumur-Champigny)
- 8 potatoes
- 1 very dry sausage
- thyme, honey, salt, pepper
- dried fillet of duck breast
Boil the potatoes.
Put the cheeses, heavy cream, wine, salt and pepper into a lightly buttered fondue pot.
Heat and mix well until the sauce is smooth but not too liquid.
Cut the bread into pieces.
Dunk the bread in the cheese sauce, then into the honey and thyme. Serve with the sausage, duck and boiled potatoes.