1. Wash the peppers and grill in the oven.
2. Their skin should begin to blister and blacken. Quickly wrap them in plastic wrap so that they “sweat”, making them easier to peel.
3. Peel the peppers and slice very thinly.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add chopped basil leaves.
5. Divide the peppers among the 4 crêpes and close the crêpes.
6. With a knife, cut an “X” into the top of the cheese and then heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
Tip: If you want your crêpes golden brown, you can preheat the oven to 325°F and bake them for 4 minutes.