Preparation time: 20 minutes + 20 min. to bake
* 1 roll of puff pastry
* Salt and pepper
* 4 fresh apples
* 4 Tbsp. butter
* 1 small wheel of Pié d’Angloys cheese
* Peel apples and cut into thick slices. Melt butter in a frying pan and brown the apples.
* Cut the Pié d’Angloys into slices.
* Put the apples into the bottom of a pie plate, and add the cheese pieces on top.
* Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
* Cover with the puff pastry, and prick the pastry with a fork.
* Bake 20-25 minutes at 400°F. Turn over onto serving dish and serve warm.