Preparation time: 15 minutes
* 1 cucumber
* 1/2 a small wheel of Pié d’Angloys cheese
* 3 Tbsp. chopped arugula
* 10-12 basil leaves, chopped, and large leaves to serve on
* 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
* 2 Tbsp. diced red peppers
* Peel the cucumber and cut it into 8 equal chunks, remove 3/4 of the seeds from each to create a “bowl”.
* Combine the cheese, arugula and basil and mash together with a fork.
* Add salt and pepper to taste.
* Add the red pepper and mix well.
* Stuff the cucumbers with the Pié d’Angloys mixture, and serve on a bed of large basil leaves.