Home Recipes from our Members
* 1 1/4 cup warm water
* 1 tablespoon yeast * 3 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
* 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2-3 TB purchased Alfredo sauce
* One 7 ounce round Ile De France Le Brie cheese, rind removed
* 1 cup mozzarella cheese
* ½ bunch thin stalk asparagus (if using thick stalk cut in half vertically)
* 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
* Mix yeast with water. Add remaining ingredients, mix, and knead for a few minutes until smooth dough forms.
* Place dough in oiled bowl. Cover and let rise about an hour.
* Divide dough into 2 balls, flour and wrap loosely in plastic wrap. Let rise another hour (refrigerate 1 ball for later use, or double topping ingredients to make 2 pizzas).
* Place pizza stone in the oven (if using one) and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, stretch or roll the dough as thinly as possible, about a 14 to 15-inch circle. Transfer to a cornmeal dusted piece of parchment paper.
* Add Alfredo sauce to prepared dough, spreading evenly and leaving a 1 inch bare border.
* Break brie into bite-sized pieces and scatter evenly over the dough. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over dough.
* Add crumbled bacon and asparagus.
* Using the bottom of a sheet pan, transfer pizza (on the parchment paper) onto the pizza stone or directly onto the oven rack.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese has melted. Slice and serve!