Preparation: 5 min. + 15-20 min. cooking time
* 8 very thin slices of mild chorizo sausage
* 2-3 oz. Ossau-Iraty cheese
* 2 red peppers, finely diced
* 4 Tbsp. strawberry or raspberry jam
* 1 flaky pastry
* 1 egg
* Unroll the pastry on parchment paper.
* Put 4 Tbsp of jam on one side of the pastry.
* Add thinly-sliced pieces of Ossau-Iraty, the chorizo and the diced pepper.
* Fold over and seal the edge by dampening it with a bit of water.
* Lightly brush the top with egg beat.
* Bake in the oven at 425°F for 15-20 min.