Home Recipes from our Members
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approximately 2 pounds)
* 8 slices ham or prosciutto
* 1 red bell pepper, cut into 16 slices
* 3 ounces Ile de France brie, cut into 4 pieces
* 8 asparagus stalks, ends trimmed
* 1/3 cup French smooth and creamy mustard (such as Maille)
* cup bread crumbs
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9”x9” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay a piece of plastic wrap out on the counter. Place 2 chicken breasts on the plastic wrap and cover with another piece of plastic wrap. Pound to an even thickness of ½ inch. Repeat with the remaining 2 chicken breasts.
* Lay the chicken breasts out. Place 2 pieces of red bell pepper at the edge of each breast. Then place the cheese on top of the bell pepper followed by 2 pieces of asparagus and 2 more pieces of bell pepper. Tightly roll the chicken breast. Spread mustard on each breast and roll in the bread crumbs. Place the breasts seam down in the pan.
* Bake for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.